Are you on Linkedin yet? Do you still need a little bit more push and strategy on how the platform can work with you? On our second year, we're continuing our advocacy to have more Linkedin Power Profile Classes for the community.
Who is this for:
- Business Owners (Sole proprietors, Freelancers, Entreps)
- Sales and Marketing Professionals and Practitioners
- Financial Advisors
What to expect:
- Linkedin 101
- How Linkedin can help you
- Some Tips, Tricks and Secrets on how to boost your brand
- Branding, Visibility and Credibility
- Meet like-minded individuals who uses the platform
- Learn how to optimize and maximize Linkedin
- Meet old and new friends
About the Trainer:
Independent International Linkedin Trainer & Speaker Kassy Pajarillo have been able to hold masterclasses and were invited to speak in the Philippines, Mongolia, and Malaysia. She is also Marketing in Asia's Linkedin Top Voices Malaysia Influencer 2018 to follow.
We'll be having a Headshot photoshoot to update your profile by our in-house photo team.
You may register and pay via credit card, paypal or bank deposit.
You must've joined one of The After Six Club's event and have registered as a member successfully. If you haven't been part of the new membership platform, join for FREE while it's still on BETA.
Pay through bank deposit, paypal or credit card.
Claim your seat and get Php 50 off!
Pay on-site, on the day.